Working with Parents in Play Therapy
9:00-11:00 am CT
Live Webinar presented by Stephanie Williams, MSW, LCSW, RPT-S
2 APT CONTACT CE hours, APT Approved Provider 15-432
*Limited to 40 participants
For those working on their RPT - this training counts toward 2 hours of Skills & Methods
Saying good-bye is hard to do! The play therapy relationship needs to be a model for how to end a relationship in the right way. This training will help prepare play therapists to terminate most effectively with their play therapy clients.
- Explain the importance of addressing termination throughout the course of play therapy treatment.
- Discuss the signs to look for to determine if a child is ready to terminate in play therapy.
- Apply directive interventions to use during the termination process in play therapy.
9:00-10:00 Importance of termination, signs of readiness
10:00-11:00 Directive termination interventions
End of webinar Completion of Evaluation and post-test
*This training will be recorded and available for purchase at a later date for non-contact CE credit. Participants' names and photos will not appear on the recording.
APT standards for CONTACT CE credit:
- Webinar is limited to 40 participants.
- All participants must have their video on throughout the duration of the webinar to receive CE credit.
-Participants must take part in polls and other interactive parts of the training.
- A post test and evaluation has to be completed (with a passing score of 70%) in order to receive CE credit. (Additional attempts to take the test will be given to those that don't pass).
***Cancellations received by DATE are refundable. No refunds will be given after this date. See the cancellation and refund policy for more information. Registration and payment deadline: DATE by 5 pm. Payment must be received prior to the day of training. A confirmation email will be sent once payment and registration are both received.
Play therapy credit will not be awarded to non-mental health professionals.
Questions can be directed to Stephanie at email@example.com or 314-329-7107.
Registration Fee: $40