Assessing for Progress and Themes in Play Therapy
Thursday, July 2, 2020
9:00-11:00 am CT
Live Webinar presented by Stephanie Williams, MSW, LCSW, RPT-S
2 APT CONTACT CE hours, APT Approved Provider 15-432
*Limited to 40 participants
For those working on their RPT - this training counts toward 2 hours of Skills & Methods
This training covers some of the most important skills Child-Centered Play Therapists need: assessing and documenting progress, and tracking play therapy themes. Participants will also be able to identify the progress and change they are observing in child-centered play therapy sessions as well as determine that change is truly happening. This training is intended for those who have already had an introductory training in Child-Centered Play Therapy.
- Assess and measure change in the play therapy therapeutic relationship.
- Discuss guidelines for measuring progress in child-centered play therapy.
- Discuss play therapy themes and how these can help guide play therapists in determining progress is being made.
9:00-10:00 Assessing and measuring change in play therapy
10:00-11:00 Play therapy themes
End of webinar Completion of Evaluation and post-test
*This training will be recorded and available for purchase at a later date for non-contact CE credit. Participants' names and photos will not appear on the recording.
APT standards for CONTACT CE credit:
- Webinar is limited to 40 participants.
- All participants must have their video on throughout the duration of the webinar to receive CE credit.
-Participants must take part in polls and other interactive parts of the training.
- A post test and evaluation has to be completed (with a passing score of 70%) in order to receive CE credit. (Additional attempts to take the test will be given to those that don't pass).
***Cancellations received by 7/1/20 are refundable. No refunds will be given after this date. See the cancellation and refund policy for more information. Registration and payment deadline: 7/1/20 by 5 pm. Payment must be received prior to the day of training. A confirmation email will be sent once payment and registration are both received.
Play therapy credit will not be awarded to non-mental health professionals.
Questions can be directed to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-329-7107.
Registration Fee: $40